• We believe that addiction is a primary, progressive, chronic and terminal disease.
• We belive that a biological and neurological approach to tratmente is essential to the success of any process in lasting long term recovery.
• We see destructive patterns of thought and behavior, including chemical dependencies, as an individual’s unhealthy creative adaptation for survival in the face of life experiences and traumas. Rather than seeing them as embedded for life, Tikva holds the view and experience that these adaptations can and do change.
• We believe that positive drug and alcohol recovery is characterized by a memorable, dynamic facilitation program that places an emphasis on life challenges and compassionate regard to enhance the individual’s motivation to change and embrace lasting recovery.
• We believe that addressing all of the individuals needs is key to success. This approach has outstanding results especially when coupled with a participant that is eager to break free of the bondage of addiction.
Read more abou our program ——— Link Articulo Blog Seccion Tretment